- (in no particular order)
- Jeff Mills – The Good Robot [Axis]
Classic artist, classic label, classic record.
- Laurent Garnier – Gnanmankoudji [PIAS]
Fantastic. I have been playing ‘Original Broken-Afro Mix’ for a while now and just adore the track !
- Ican – El Quinto EP [Ican Productions]
An absolutely awesome record, very original and super cool.
- Vince Watson – My Desire [Planet E]
Beautiful work as always from Vince Watson.
- Rolando – The Afterlife EP [Saved Records]
For me definitely the finest Rolando work since the Aztec Mystic releases – ‘The Afterlife’, a very classy Detroit shit.
- DJ Bone – Encounter 2 [Bastardo Electrico]
DJ Bone returns with slammin’ Encounter stuff. Thanks to Jamie Behan for making this happen.
- Santiago Salazar – Arcade [Macro Recordings]
Another S2 gem – once again deepness and darkness. Stefan Goldmann does a fine job too, a gorgeous piece of music.
- Stefan Goldmann – Art Of Sorrow [Victoriaville]
Biiiiiiig, fucking massive. Goldmann did it again.
- Dactilar – Phonograph EP [Organica Music Labworks]
Sounds very Detroit/Sheffield inspired. Very good indeed.
- Mark Broom & Mihalis Safras – Jelle [Soma]
Good as always from these two great producers – Mark and Mihalis are always consistent.